How do I apply for an Unlimited card online?
Becoming a Cineworld Unlimited cardholder couldn’t be easier using our online application process. Here’s what you need to do:
Visit our Unlimited page at www.unlimitedcineworld.com and start by completing the following sections:
- Card - confirm which type of Unlimited card you wish to purchase, how you would like to pay (annual payment of 12 months in advance or monthly direct debit) and whether you are buying for yourself or as a gift for someone else. You also need to upload a recent passport sized digital photo of yourself from your computer (or the Unlimited Member if you are buying as a gift) – why not take the perfect picture using your mobile phone!
- Member Details – add your name, address, telephone numbers and email address. If you are buying the Unlimited Card as a gift, you will need to insert their details in this section (please make sure you have their permission (and if under 18, their parent/guardian’s permission) to share their details with us).
- Payment – enter your credit or debit card details to pay for either your first month (first 2 months if in ROI) or year in advance, depending on the payment plan you decide is best for you. If you opt for the monthly plan you will also need to add your bank details – required for the monthly direct debit that will be set up on your nominated bank account. If you have an Unlimited Gift Card or Unlimited e-gift voucher, or a Cineworld gift card or e-gift voucher you can use this towards the cost of your first year’s payment for the Unlimited Card. Simply enter the gift card or e-gift voucher code in the ‘Promotional Code’ box on the payment page.
- Confirmation page – You will then be shown a confirmation page summarising the details provided in your online application. Debit/credit/charge card payment confirmation will also be given. The page can be printed for your records.
- Confirmation email - The information displayed on the Confirmation Page will also be sent in a confirmation email to the email address you provide on the ‘Member Details ’ page. If you apply for an Unlimited Card at a Cineworld Cinema using an Unlimited Tablet, you will be asked to provide your mobile telephone number and we will send you an SMS confirmation containing your temporary Unlimited Card details, as well as the email.
This confirmation page, email and SMS (where applicable) contain your temporary Unlimited card number and details of your Unlimited card membership. Please use it to gain admittance to Cineworld Cinemas whilst you await the arrival of your permanent card (SMS only valid on the day of purchase). Simply print the confirmation page or display it on your smart phone and present it at the box office with one other form of identification to start watching Unlimited cinema!