We know it's been tough for all you film fans in lockdown, deprived of the big screen experience and wondering what the future holds. That's why we've come up with a fun little challenge to tide you over until we open again.
Remember the #30DaySongChallenge that trended on Instagram earlier in May? Well, we've put our own little twist on it, in the form of the Cineworld 30 Day Film Challenge. Here's what you need to know.
What is the Cineworld 30 Day Film Challenge?
The aim is to start on Monday 1st June and play every day throughout the month – or, if you're that keen, you can start right now.
Every day we're presenting you with a scenario. All you have to do is name the relevant film. And, if you want to take it to the next level, you can watch the film itself.
Simple, fun, and, perhaps, a bit nostalgic – after all, who knows what fond film memories the challenge will rekindle? Here are the tasks you can expect:
- 1. The first film you saw at the cinema
- 2. A film you watched over and over again as a child
- 3. A film that made you laugh out loud
- 4. A film that starts with “The”
- 5. A film that is underrated in your opinion
- 6. A film you put on when you feel sad
- 7. A film that you would love to see on a big screen
- 8. Your favourite film set in space
- 9. A film with a soundtrack that gets stuck in your head
- 10. A film that is also a book where you loved both versions
- 11. A film that made you want to cheer at the cinema
- 12. A film that left you confused
- 13. A film that made you want to travel
- 14. Your favourite film from your least favourite genre
- 15. A film that broke your heart
- 16. A film with a number in the title
- 17. Your favourite animated film
- 18. A film you couldn’t stop thinking about
- 19. A film set in the future
- 20. A film that scared you
- 21. A film that made you want to fall in love
- 22. Your favourite film set in a fantasy world
- 23. A film that means a lot to you personally
- 24. A film made by your favourite director
- 25. A film that inspired you
- 26. A film that made you feel happy
- 27. Your favourite superhero film
- 28. A film that changed your life
- 29. A film you didn’t want to end
- 30. A film with a beautiful ending