Here are the Cineworld terms and conditions, privacy information and legal notices for all the services we provide. They are subject to change and can be updated on a regular basis.
Gift cards, e-Gift cards and gift box terms
of use and cancellation rights
Bargain Tuesdays (only available at specific cinemas)
Fast & Furious 8 - Reykjavik Iceland Holiday Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of these Terms
By entering into this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”), you will be deemed to have accepted, and to have agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions. All instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this Prize Draw form part of these terms and conditions, provided that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
You must be a UK resident and you must be at least 18 years old (“Entrants”) to enter the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Cineworld Cinemas, Universal Pictures International UK, their immediate families, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw.
3. How to Enter
To enter the Prize Draw, book your ticket(s) online to see ‘Fast & Furious 8’ at any participating Cineworld Cinema (“Qualifying Booking”). Then register your personal details and the online booking details of your Qualifying Booking on the Fast & Furious 8 promotional website by visiting
We regret that we are unable to accept entries other than via the website. Cineworld accepts no liability for any technical issues of any kind that may prevent anyone from entering the Prize Draw. Entries must be received between 6am on Tuesday 7 March 2017 and 10am (the “Closing Time”) on Monday 17 April 2017 (the “Closing Date”).
4. The Draw
All entries received by the Closing Date will be collected together and one (1) x winner will be drawn at random from all the eligible entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner will be selected by a random computer process that produces verifiably random results or by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person. The draw will take place on Monday 17 April 2017 (after the Closing Time).
The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the Closing Date. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. Cineworld’s decision regarding the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and by entering this Prize Draw they hereby agree to taking part in any such publicity.
5. The Prize
There is one (1) prize available, which consists of one (1) trip for four (4) people (the “Winning Family”) to Reykjavik, Iceland, including:
• Economy return flights for the Winning Family (may be indirect) from major international airports in London, Dublin, Edinburgh or Manchester to Reykjavik, Iceland (blackout dates apply);
• 3 nights four-star accommodation in Reykjavik, Iceland (the “Hotel”), on a bed and breakfast basis. The Winning Family will share one (1) quadruple occupancy room or apartment;
• Return private ground transfers between airport and Hotel in Reykjavik, Iceland on arrival and departure;
• Dinner for the Winning Family at a restaurant in Reykjavik, up to a maximum value of £200;
• Exclusive Snowmobile and Supertruck Glacier Adventure (approximately 8 hours), including:
o Expert guide
o All equipment
o Safety briefing
o 1 hour solo snowmobile ride
o Roundtrip transfers
Prize Specific Terms and Conditions
• At least one member of the Winning Family must be 18 or over on date of departure. Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission to partake in the Prize.
• Flight itinerary will be selected by Prize Supplier at their sole discretion.
• Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, public holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. All arrangements must be made via Prize Supplier’s designated fulfilment partner; bookings made independently will not be refunded. Blackout dates (when travel cannot be taken) are from 21st December 2017 – 2nd January 2018 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday.
• The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame.
• The winner must contact Prize Supplier with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure, which are subject to availability. Travel dates are subject to Prize Supplier’s approval.
• All members of the Winning Family must travel at the same time and depart from the same city.
• Once travel has been booked no changes are permitted.
• Open travel tickets and stopovers are prohibited.
• Stay must include a Saturday night in the Hotel.
• Hotel will require a credit card imprint or cash deposit to cover incidentals. A cash deposit will be returned upon departure. Any credit card chard will be reversed unless incidentals were incurred.
• The minimum age for the snowmobile experience is 8 years old for passengers, and participants operating the snowmobile must hold a full valid driving license.
• Each member of the Winning Family is responsible for any necessary vaccinations and must check with their GP before travelling that their vaccinations are up to date.
• The Winning Family must organise their own visas for this trip and any visa or passport charges are their responsibility.
• All elements of the Prize and reservations are subject to availability.
• All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption.
• All those travelling must have valid passports valid for at least 6 months at time of travel and applicable visas which is the sole responsibility of the Travelling Party. The Prize Supplier and their fulfilment agent cannot be held responsible for the prize winner and/or their guests being unable to participate in the prize due to visa restrictions
• The Promoter, the Prize Supplier and their fulfilment agent cannot be held responsible for any member of the Winning Family being unable to participate in the prize due to passport and visa restrictions.
• Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced.
• Prize consists only of the elements set out in these Terms and Conditions, no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, visa costs, insurance, unspecified meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, fuel etc.) are included in the Prize (except as set out above) and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winning Family.
• If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with no guest, the Prize will be awarded to winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
• There is no cash alternative and the Prize is non-transferable.
• No component of the Prize can be transferred, refunded or redeemed for cash.
Please note that neither Cineworld nor the Prize Supplier give any warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the Prize. If the Prize, or part of the Prize, becomes unavailable for any reason outside of the Prize Supplier’s control, the Prize Supplier reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value, with no liability on the part of Cineworld.
6. Winner’s details
The name and county of the winner will be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published Closing Date and encloses a stamped addressed envelope, to Fast & Furious 8 Competition, Marketing Department, Cineworld Cinemas, 8th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9AG.
7. Promoter and Promoter’s Rights
The promoter of this Prize Draw is Cineworld Cinemas Limited, trading as Cineworld Cinemas (company number: 01915767, registered office: 8th Floor, Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9AG). Cineworld Cinemas reserves the right to (i) amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice, and (ii) terminate or suspend the Prize Draw at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
The Prize Supplier is Universal Pictures International UK and Eire Limited.
8. Limitation of Liability
Entrants agree to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law to release and forever discharge Cineworld Cinemas Limited, and its parent corporations, subsidiaries, assigns and employees, and any entity or person connected with the Prize Draw from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever which may now or hereafter arise, including but not limited to any loss of enjoyment, costs, delays or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused by, contributed to, or arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
These terms and conditions (and any related disputes) are subject to interpretation under the laws of England, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. Data Protection
2 For Offer
Midweek Special Popcorn and Drink Offer (only available at specific cinemas)