The team at Cineworld Runcorn has been extremely busy getting into the festive spirit. They've put together a fun and festive-filled movie guessing game, and they want to test the knowledge of all you Cineworlders.
How many of the following movies can you guess from the images? Try your best and then scroll to the end to discover the answers. (No peeking in advance!)
1. Can you guess today's animated Christmas film from 2012? Hint: 🎶We're walking in the air🎶
2. The dark side of Christmas is unleashed by a disbelieving young boy in this ghoulishly entertaining Yuletide movie.
3. Jason Bateman and Jennifer Aniston led the cast of this anarchic festive comedy.
4. Here's a reminder of a classic madcap Christmas comedy from the 1980s, starring Chevy Chase.
5. This is for everyone who's on the search for a Turboman this Christmas!
6. This riotously entertaining David Harbour movie was released very recently and is already secured as a Christmas classic.
7. What happens when the North Pole meets the Big Apple? Hilarity and makeshift breakfast meals, that's what.
8. Two major Hollywood stars must reluctantly visit their respective families in this 2008 comedy offering.
9. He's a mean one, this green-skilled, smelly, Christmas-hating grump. Can you guess the name of this classic creation?
10. Who remembers what heartwarming Christmas film Mr. Napkin Head is from?
11. We're putting the Yipee-kay-yay into Christmas with our recreation of a stone-cold classic.
12. Dig deep somewhere in your memory to recollect this 1990 festive blockbuster.
How many did you get right? Check out the answers below and let us know @Cineworld.
And one final thing: merry Christmas! We look forward to seeing everyone in the new year for another 12 months of unforgettable movies.
Answers: 1) The Snowman and the Snowdog 2) Krampus 3) Office Christmas Party 4) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 5) Jingle All the Way 6) Violent Night 7) Elf 8) Four Christmases 9) The Grinch
10) The Holiday 11) Die Hard 12) Home Alone