Celebrate the release of the new James Bond movie, No Time To Die, in style. From Thursday 30th September and throughout the opening weekend, ViP guests at Cineworld cinemas in York, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cheltenham and Greenwich at the O2 will be treated to an experience befitting 007.
Staff will be donning bow ties as they escort ViP guests through a red-carpet entrance to their exclusive lounge, where they’ll find white-tablecloth dining, special photo ops, free gifts and more.
On opening night (Thursday 30th September), live musicians will be playing Bond-themed music in the lounge at Cheltenham and Glasgow before the 7.30 & 8.30pm shows, and Sheffield and York before the 7pm and 8.15pm shows - so be sure you arrive 45 minutes before your showing to enjoy the music while you enjoying the complimentary dining. Sheffield will also have a free glass of champagne on arrival for the 7pm and 8.15pm shows.
ViP is Cineworld’s premium screen format and is available all year-round and always includes: -
- Access to an exclusive lounge 45 minutes before the showing
- Complimentary dining prepared by a local chef, with four courses including dessert
- Unlimited cinema snacks such as nachos, hot dogs, popcorn and soft drinks – all included in the ticket price
- An intimate screening room with luxurious recliner seats that come fitted with their own side table for snacks and drinks
- Drinks including martinis and prosecco – available to purchase at the private ViP bar
Click here to book your tickets for No Time To Die, opening in Cineworld cinemas on 30th September.