We at Cineworld do our utmost to support communities from all walks of life – and also, as it turns out, death.
To that end, we're delighted to be rolling out zombie employees across 12 of our cinemas across the UK and Ireland on Friday 18th October, to celebrate the release of Zombieland: Double Tap. And yes, we are gravely serious about this.
Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin all return to tackle the zombie hordes in this sequel to the 2009 comedy-horror smash. And we're doing our bit to counteract the undead stigma by employing friendly ghouls to rip your tickets, serve your drinks and clean your cinemas. And don't worry about making eye contact – they're fully house-broken.
Our Cineworld spooks-person says: "We are delighted to be the first business in the UK and Ireland to trial the employment of zombies!! Cineworld offers fantastic career prospects and is a brilliant company to work for. We are proud to employ a diverse and inclusive workforce who create such an amazing cinema-going experience."
We are delighted to be the first business in the UK and Ireland to trial the employment of zombies but we want to hear your thoughts before rolling the scheme out nationwide. So be sure to visit one of the trial sites listed below and share your thoughts using #CineworldZombieScheme.
Zombies will be featuring on Friday 18th October at the following 12 Cineworld cinemas:
• Cineworld at the O2, London - from 6.30pm
• Cineworld Crawley - from 6.30pm
• Cineworld Dublin - from 6.30pm
• Cineworld Glasgow Renfrew Street - from 6.30pm
• Cineworld Leeds – from 6pm - from 5.15pm
• Cineworld Leicester Square, London - from 6.30pm
• Cineworld Newcastle - from 5.15pm
• Cineworld Nottingham - from 6.30pm
• Cineworld Rushden - from 5pm
• Cineworld Sheffield - from 6.30pm
• Cineworld Speke - from 5.15pm
• Cineworld Watford - from 5pm
Don't forget to follow us @Cineworld and on Facebook.
And finally, don't forget to click here and book your tickets for Zombieland: Double Tap.