Fifty Shades of Grey is released this Valentine's Day. And just like Ana Steele, you can enter into the glamorous world of Christian Grey with a fantastic trip to London!
Spend the night at the prestigious five star Ritz Hotel, and enjoy the luxury of your very own private chauffeur. See the city from a unique perspective on an amazing helicopter ride over the landmarks of London! Then indulge in an exquisite dinner with breathtaking views, at the fabulous Aqua restaurant located on the 31st floor of The Shard.
LUXURY PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES…
- One night stay at the five star Ritz Hotel with breakfast
- Private chauffeured event transfers in London
- Helicopter flight over London
- Dinner at Aqua Shard (to the value of £250)
- £200 travel allowance
HOW DO I ENTER?
Simply enter your details in the form below before 5pm on Friday 6th February 2015. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - PRIZE DRAW
1. Acceptance of these Terms By entering into this competition, you will be deemed to have accepted, and to have agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions. All instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this competition form part of these terms and conditions, provided that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these terms and conditions shall prevail. A hard copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained by sending a request along with a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Fifty Shades of Grey Prize Draw, Cineworld Cinemas Marketing Dept, Power Road Studios, 114 Power Road, London, W4 5PY.
2. Participants You must be a UK or Eire resident to participate. Participants under 18 years old may be asked for proof of the consent of a parent or legal guardian to claim any prize. The competition is not open to employees of Cineworld Cinemas, Universal, their immediate families, or anyone else connected with the competition.
3. How to Enter To enter, simply enter your details in the form above and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw. The closing time and date for entries is 5pm on Friday 6th February 2015.
4. The Draw All entries made will be collected together for the draw, which will take place no later than five days after the competition closes. The one (1) winner will be drawn at random and will win the prize detailed in section 5 below. The winner will receive an email notifying them that they have won shortly after the draw. Cineworld’s decision regarding the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Prize The winner will get one (1) break package including: One night stay at the five star Ritz Hotel with breakfast, Private chauffeured event transfers in London, Helicopter flight over London, 1 x Dinner for 2 at Aqua Shard (to the value of £250) & £200 travel allowance. Based on two people sharing one room. Prize is subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. At least one person travelling must be 18 years or over. If the winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian. Winner and his/her guest must meet movie certification criteria. Hotel is based on two people sharing one room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover incidentals. Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
6. Promoter and Promoter’s Rights The promoter of this competition is Cineworld Cinemas Limited, trading as Cineworld Cinemas (company number: 01915767, registered office: Power Road Studios, Power Road, London, W4 5PY). Cineworld Cinemas reserves the right to (i) amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice, and (ii) terminate or suspend the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
7. Jurisdiction English law governs these Conditions and all aspects of our relationship, unless your residential address when entering the prize draw is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.