Mega twister spectacular Into the Storm hits Cineworld on 20th August. And to celebrate the film's release, we're offering you the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Alabama, USA! The trip includes return flights, hotel & exclusive weather related trips.
So if you fancy an exciting journey Stateside, simply complete to form below before Wednesday 20th August at 5pm to enter the FREE prize draw.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions – Prize Draw for Into the Storm to win a holiday to Alabama
1. Acceptance of these Terms By entering into this competition, you will be deemed to have accepted, and to have agreed to be bound by, these terms and conditions. All instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional materials relating to this competition form part of these terms and conditions, provided that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these terms and conditions shall prevail. A hard copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained by sending a request along with a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Into the Storm Booking Prize Draw, Cineworld Cinemas Marketing Dept, Power Road Studios, 114 Power Road, London, W4 5PY.
2. Participants You must be a UK or Eire resident to participate. Participants under 18 years old may be asked for proof of the consent of a parent or legal guardian to claim any prize. The competition is not open to employees of Cineworld Cinemas, Warner Brothers, their immediate families, or anyone else connected with the competition.
3. How to Enter To enter, simply enter your details in the form above and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw. The closing time and date for entries is 5pm on Wednesday 20th August 2014.
4. The Draw All entries made will be collected together for the draw, which will take place no later than five days after the competition closes. The one (1) winner will be drawn at random and will win the prize detailed in section 5 below. The winner will receive an email notifying them that they have won shortly after the draw. Cineworld’s decision regarding the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Prize Please note that Cineworld gives no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the prize. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason outside of Cineworld’s control, Cineworld reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
The prize is based on 2 people sharing a room and includes: • Four night hotel stay in Alabama with breakfast • Return airport – hotel & event transfers • Exclusive tour of Huntsville S.W.I.R.L.L. • Exclusive TV Weather report experience • Return Flights from UK airport • Travel insurance • Management fee
Dates of travel are 2015 TBC. There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. One person must be 18 years or over. If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian. Winner and his/her guest must meet movie certification criteria. Hotel is based on two people sharing a room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover incidentals. Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein. Winner and his/her guest must have valid passports and applicable visas/permissions. Winner and his/her guest are responsible for registering with the US Visa Waiver programme - https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov if applicable. Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
6. Promoter and Promoter’s Rights The promoter of this competition is Cineworld Cinemas Limited, trading as Cineworld Cinemas (company number: 01915767, registered office: Power Road Studios, Power Road, London, W4 5PY). Cineworld Cinemas reserves the right to (i) amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice, and (ii) terminate or suspend the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
7. Jurisdiction English law governs these Conditions and all aspects of our relationship, unless your residential address when entering the prize draw is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.